Ampa Skywalk, the dream destination of Chennai for shopping & entertainment experience situated at No. 1, Nelson Manickkam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai -29 is in vicinity to areas like Anna Nagar, Kilpauk, Nungambakkam, Egmore, T.Nagar, Chetpet etc. Skywalk rightly known as the “Mall for All” stretches over 3.15 Lakhs Sq. Ft. and is perfectly complemented with 3.50 Lakhs Sq. Ft. of parking facility ensuring a complete shopper’s experience. The mall’s anchor tenants include:-
- Westside sprawling over 25,000 sq. ft. provide customers one stop shopping experience
- Tata Star Bazaar, spreading over 56,000 sq. ft is Chennai’s first Hyper market providing a complete end-to-end solution on all house hold requirements
- PVR, premier multiplex with 7 screens summing up to a total of 1800 seats providing finest movie experience.
The mall offers 3 floors of complete retail experience of International & National brands – ensuring all the category of products required by a shopper is met and is satisfied by the best of the brands available. Each of the floor level is encapsulated with a zoning ensuring that the shopper has complete hassle free experience in his search for his requirement.
The Ground level has the premium & international brands to give the customer the connect with the elite brands with likes of McDonalds, KFC, The Body Shop, Giordano, Benetton, Rado, Levi’s etc.
The First floor is zoned for the youth and men’s apparels which include Adidas, Reebok, Jus Sports, Planet Sports, Lee, Wrangler, Allen Solly, Coffee Day etc.
The Second floor categorized for ladies, children & home products boasts of brands like BIBA, Soles, Mustard, Health & Glow etc.
Shopping at Ampa Skywalk would truly be a ‘walk in the clouds’ experience! The mall boasts of brands that are hand-picked for the ultimate shoppers’ delight, which blends modernity with our unique traditional routes. The stores are spread over an area of about 3 lakh sq. ft, and located in a categorized manner on every floor for convenient shopping, which can be spotted with ease from the common-roofed Atrium. All this and more makes Ampa Skywalk, Chennai’s most popular destination mall where shopping & leisure is at its best! Check out our store directory to get an update on the available brands.
When PVR came into being in the year 1997, it changed the face of Movies forever. The Cinema experience had lost its magic to shabby halls and outdated technology. PVR wooed the audience back into the theatres by giving the whole experience a face-lift. Today more than a decade later, it continues to set trends by merging the market realities with its own uncompromising stand on providing clean and wholesome entertainment to people. The result being that any PVR property can be benchmarked against the best in the world.
Today, PVR is the finest cinema exhibition company in the country with 26 operational multiplexes, 108 screens and all this without having compromised its premium image. The laurels did not come easy, a lot of effort was put into the movie viewing experience. It uses the best technology to enhance the quality of the film being projected. PVR Cinemas boast of the latest technologies in the field of movie exhibition in the country. THX-approved three-way surround sound system with real life sound effects and projection facility with the latest Xenon-based technology were first introduced at PVR. Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling curved screens and digital sound complete the ultimate movie viewing experience.
There’s a lot of thought that goes into the physical comfort of the viewer as well. The stadium seating arrangement ensures unobstructed viewing from anywhere in the auditorium. Plush, extra-wide seats with more leg room are the ultimate in comfort.
PVR has always had the first mover’s advantage in the market, but, it has worked to keep up the momentum. As a result of which a decade after it both opened as well as defined the multiplex market, PVR continues to be well ahead in the race of firsts. Here is a quick list of all that PVR introduced before others:
- First multiplex in India at Saket, Delhi
- First to launch India’s biggest 11 screen multiplex – PVR Bangalore
- First to bring premier movie viewing to India with the exclusive Europa Cinema and Lounge at PVR Gurgaon
- First to introduce Gold Class Cinemas in India at PVR Bangalore
- First to receive institutional funding in the cinema industry – from ICICI Venture
- First to offer computerised & online ticketing with kiosks
- First to accept credit cards in cinemas
- First to introduce mobile based information & ticketing service. Today it is the most expansive service of its kind
- First to launch a loyalty program for movie-goers in India
F3 the mall’s themed floor has a food court holding a capacity of 650 seats with a choicest of cuisine from the finest of the brands. F3 rightfully called the Food, Fun, Frolic is a the place to be to experience 19 different cuisines along with 5 fine dine restaurants, a gaming zone spread over 10,000 sq. ft with a 4 row bowling alley and Landmark.
Ampa Skywalk, the finest mall experience for one and all!
“F3″ is what we call our Food Court where you find some of the best F&B outlets that satisfies the taste buds of Chennai! With every cuisine that makes the food-lover smile, we proudly present an interesting spread to indulge in with your friends and family! Check out our store directory to get an update on the Food & Beverage outlets.
- MULTI – LEVEL CAR PARKING FACILITIES UP TO 12 LEVELS
- VALET SERVICES AT ALL PARKING LEVELS
- CAR SPA AT ENTRY POINT
- TAXI SERVICES / CAR-ON-CALL FACILITIES
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE COUNTER
- CHILD CARE AREA
- SALON / NAIL BAR– NATURALS
- FIRST AID, AMBULANCE & DOCTOR-ON-CALL SERVICES
- ATM FACILITIES
- WI -FI ZONES
- FLORIST- FLOWER EXPRESS
- GIFT WRAPPING SERVICES
- SKYWALK HOTEL
WHEEL CHAIRS/ SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
For more information please visit:http://www.ampaskywalk.com